We have prepared Life as a short course for anyone and everyone
who knows Jesus, and wants to tell others the good news about Him. The
course is a mixture of:
- Training in a larger group than is possible with
the POD courses.
- Encouraging each other in breakout groups of twos and
- Helping each other in small groups (e.g. church house groups) to
apply the training.
- At the end of each session there is a task which we
encourage trainees to engage with so as to reinforce the training in
Share Life is for anyone and everyone
who knows Jesus, and especially for:
- Those who feel slightly awkward about the idea of speaking about Jesus to people who do not know Him.
- Those who do not see themselves as evangelists, but who want to learn
more about speaking about Jesus to others.
- Those who enjoy speaking about Jesus to those who do not know Him – and are open to learn to do so
Trainees are equipped through four sessions to tell others about Jesus in practical ways that
are realistic for all kinds of people.
- Connecting with their story
- Knowing my story
- Sharing God’s story
- Choosing a life full of stories
There is a trainee’s booklet and prayer bookmark.
For the trainer, we offer powerpoints including video content. The powerpoints
are suitable for use in person and/or online, and include
notes to guide you through each session. An optional questionnaire is
See POD Resources.